The 3.5 hp 4-stroke is the perfect outboard for a variety of small boats. This dynamic little powerhouse may be petite in size, but has all of the benefits you need in an outboard.
The 3.5 hp is lightweight and has a four point vibration absorption system to minimize vibration. And with sensational fuel economy, this compact little 3.5hp engine has it all… making it one of the best choices available for portable outboard power.
Tohatsu 3.5 hp 4-Stroke Benefits:
- Water cooled and thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Digital CD ignition system for easier starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Forward-neutral shifting with 360° steering
- Easy to check oil level gauge indicator located on the engine's side
- Light and compact
- Convenient carrying handle
- Ultra-low emission, EPA and CARB 3-Star rating approved
- 5 Year limited warranty
This Tohatsu patented powerhead design is tilted 15 degrees to the right inside the lower motor cover to create a compact top cowling design and also help with portability.
The twist type throttle control is provided on the steering handle for quick steering as well as one-handed operation to assure your safety.
360° Full Pivot Steering
The outboard can be turned to any direction, up to 360 degrees, for simple steering that is needed for small boats.
Oil Level Sight-Gauge
Conveniently located on the side of the motor, the oil level sight- gauge makes it easy to check the oil level without having to remove the cowling.
Four Point Vibration Absorb System
The specifically designed motor mounting system efficiently absorbs vibration at all rpm ranges.